Blackjack guide - Multi-Hand Blackjack
Best 6 online casinos
Multi-hand Blackjack is played up to five hands at once. The aim and rules of multi-hand blackjack the same as regular online blackjack. The aim is to beat the dealer without going bust. Let’s take, for example, Microgaming multi-hand European blackjack Gold Series. It is played with two decks of 52 cards shuffled after each round.
- Blackjack beats any hand with a total value of 21.
- The Dealer must stand on all 17 and draws on all 16.
- You can split on two cards. You can split hands with the same card denomination but not with the same value.
- A split Ace and a 10 don’t count as blackjack.
- Double is possible on your first two cards when you have a hand with a value of 9, 10 or 11. You can’t double down after a split.
- After doubling down only one card is dealt and the hand stands automatically.
- If the dealer’s face-up card is an Ace you can make insurance.
- Surrender is not available.
This is only one example of multi-hand blackjack. Similar to single-hand blackjack, there is a great variety of multi-hand games, such as Multi-Hand Atlantic City Blackjack, Multi-Hand Classic Blackjack Gold, Multi-Hand Vegas Strip blackjack, Multi-Hand European Blackjack, and more.
There are multi-hand variations of some of the more unusual blackjack games also, including Multi-Hand Pontoon Blackjack, Multi-Hand Double Exposure Blackjack, Multi-Hand Bonus Blackjack, and Multi-Hand Spanish Blackjack.