Blackjack guide - UK Blackjack
Best 6 online casinos
UK Blackjack is played with six decks of 52 cards. Decks are shuffled after the end of a game. The rules are as follows:
- The dealer must stand on all 17.
- The player can split up to three times to make four hands, however you can’t split 4s, 5s or 10s.
- Only one card is dealt to split aces.
- A split hand with a value of 21 is not considered a Blackjack.
- The player can double only hands with the Value of 9, 10 or 11.
- The player can double after he has split the hand.
- If the dealer’s face-up card is an Ace the player can make insurance that costs half the original bet.