Blackjack guide - Blackjack Surrender
Blackjack Surrender is a Playtech Blackjack played with six decks of 52 cards and similar to standard Blackjack. The major difference is that Late Surrender option is available for the player.
Decks are shuffled after the end of each game.
- The dealer stands on all 17's.
- The player can split his hand.
- If a pair of Aces is split, only one card is dealt to each Ace. If you split a pair of Aces or any pair of cards with a value of 10 and draw then a card with a value of 10 or an Ace respectively, it is not considered a Blackjack, though the value of the hand will be 21.
- After first two cards have been dealt the player can double. It is possible to double down after the player has split his hand.
- If the dealer’s face-up card is an Ace the player can make insurance that costs half the original bet.
- The player can Surrender.
Blackjack Surrender has three modes of play: Single Player, three hands and five hands.
7 Card Charlie
If the player draws sevens cards without busting he wins automatically, only the dealer’s Blackjack can beat him.