How to play Blackjack - Online Tips
Blackjack is among those few casino games requiring not only luck to win but also skill. It is not possible to win every blackjack hand, however, knowledge of several good blackjack tips will certainly help the player to win a bit more frequently.
- When you are going to play blackjack at any online casino, pay attention to some important factors. First of all, ascertain that a chosen online casino has eCOGRA certification, the internet gaming watchdog agency.
- Choose a casino that has a wide selection of blackjack games. Everyone is different so try out different variations of the game to discover which you enjoy the most and suits you best. Certainly, nobody is going to make you play only one blackjack game. You can play different types of blackjack in different moods or at different times.
- Online casinos often allow the player to practise free blackjack games, unlike traditional casinos where you must wager real money. Use this opportunity to practise and perfect your blackjack strategy.
- Call them and see if a real human speaks to you.
- Use the Blackjack Basic Strategy - it is the player's best friend and a necessity. The basic strategy chart gives good advice on how to play blackjack hands in all situations. This strategy is widely available in books and online. Learn it and use it every time you play blackjack; you’ll find it invaluable.
- But you don't have to be a slave of the basic strategy. It’s your money so you have the right to make the decision about how to play. If your intuition tells you to do a different thing than the chart does, feel free to follow your intuition.
- Learn more about Blackjack. This is an old game with a rich history and rich traditions. Learning blackjack history won’t necessarily help you to win more but will add depth and enjoyment to the game.
- Forget about card counting when playing Blackjack. You certainly hear about blackjack card counting. Perhaps, you’ve heard of shuffle tracking or other sophisticated blackjack strategies. The best thing is to forget about them.
- Card counting, shuffle tracking, as well as hole carding are tempting things to read and learn about. Those who have mastered these strategies and reached blackjack heights are worthy of admiration. But these techniques are only for the dedicated and incredibly practised blackjack player and the best route to success is to master the basic strategy.
- Before sitting at a blackjack table, make sure there’s a clock in your field of vision and watch closely to how long you have been playing for, and limit it to a reasonable period of time.
- Increase your bet size only when you are on a winning streak. It’s natural human instinct to raise your bet when you are losing, to try and recover losses. But it is better to increase your bet only if you are in a good situation and less risky than increasing the bet when you are on a losing streak.
- Be aware some casinos use the 'Dealer hits soft 17' rule that increases the casino advantage. Search for the casinos where the dealer must stand on all 17s.
- Enjoy playing blackjack. Blackjack is a great game that combines both luck and strategy, and it brings lots of fun, regardless of winning or losing. Though winning is more fun you shouldn’t be too upset when you lose. If you get pleasure playing blackjack, then the lost money is simply the cost for entertainment you’ve had, just like when you pay to watch a movie or a sport match, so relax and have a good time.